5 Years of Thankfulness A contest by Happy Grasshopper
I have been focusing on gratitude this month so this should be easy for me.
The 5 things I am most thankful for which make a daily impact upon my business.
1. My partner and wife Wendy Witt. She is full of drive and has great ideas. We heard someone once say "you need a tree shaker and a jelly maker", well Wendy is our tree shaker.
2. Our assistant- she is stable irregardless of what is going on around her. She is the calm in the storm, able to deal with our buyer agents, closing offices, and agents outside our company. She keeps us organized and on tract.
3. Our market Center Staff- We have an amazing team in the MC. Our broker, team leader, MCA, and Get it Done Steph. They deal with lots of stress, lots of agents, limited time, and still smile while they get the job done.
4. Electronic Communications- Without my cell, text, email, websites... I would be out of business. We often dont even notice this devises, but if they dont work correctly.. We all notice.
5. Our team- We push them, sometimes kind of hard. We want them to reach their goals. Without them, we wouldnt be where we are today.
There it is, what I am thankful for this year.
The Witt Fogleman Team of Keller Williams serving Lynchburg, Bedford, Roanoke, and Smith Mountain Lake VA.
New Home Team
For new Homes or homes new to you!
Scott Fogleman is a Realtor serving Richmond VA, Lynchburg, VA, Roanoke,VA, and Smith Mountain Lake, VA. He is licensed in the state of Virginia.